Friday, December 22, 2006
Awww. It's been 3days since he called me!! When will he call me again? It's thursday alr. Where have you go? Why can't he call my hp cause most of time I'm not at home. I miss him!! whenever my house phone ring, i thought he call me. But it's not. Very disappointed. I think he must be enjoying bah. Christmas is round the corner. Every country is celebrating ma. That's why he must having fun at there and forget abt me.
Going to J8 later to have my lunch with frd. Having a haircut later at 5:30pm. I hope i can reach there in time. Gonna buy wrapping paper as to wrap bf present!!
Yesterday was wrapping bro's gf present. Wrapping a teddybear is damn hard! the shape is uneven. *headache* Nvm, I still did it!! Mama said atleast I still know how to wrap, she don't even know how to. Praising me. *Hao lian*
3 more days!! BF coming back. Hope he will call me either 1 of the day. Hope not today as I'm going out at night.

Am I cute!? LOL!!! bhb.
Signed off
3:59 PM